Executive Search Consulting
At Colter & Associates, you empower the most powerful network in the Search Industry.
Our speed and focus of execution (start to finish) separates us from larger competitors.
Typical C&A executive searches are completed in 45-90 days. Our clients report new hire
results which include faster time to market, positive step changes, less turnover and
increased competitive advantages.
Colter & Associates is a leading Executive Search Consulting firm for Information Technology,
Software Services, Automation, Venture Capital and Private Equity clients among others.
- Providing technology engagements since 1984 (executive search and management consulting)
- More than 90% for repeat clients
- Networking with more than 200 associates worldwide
- 12 Associate Partners located from L.A. to London
We are the only Executive Search Organization that practices leading global management and executive search consulting techniques.
This provides clients with distinct value:
Examples of Executive Search and Exclusive Recruitment Projects:
- In-depth understanding of industry management issues
- Ability to integrate comprehensive range of executive search and organizational development consulting services
- Added dimensions to our screening and selection process
- The Best Available Talent for our Clients
Other clients: Cytura, Pilgrim Software, SAP, SDRC, EDS, Portal Software, Honeywell, ABB, Siemens, Tibco, Verano CyberSecurity, Vitria and WebMethods.
- Sales Team development at BDNA Corporation (Cupertino, CA) funded by Crescendo Ventures, Motorola Ventures and Newbury Ventures.
- Executive Team buildout at Azul Systems (Mountain View, CA) backed by Accel Partners, Austin Ventures, ComVentures, Redpoint Ventures, and Worldview Technology Partners.
- Sales SVP for TopTier Software plus other Field Operation roles funded by Azure Capital Partners and acquired by SAP for $400 million in March 2001.
- CEO for Virtela Communications (Denver, CO) funded by Norwest Ventures, Palomar Ventures, RSA Ventures, Symantec and Juniper Networks.
- VP Strategic Development for Knowledge Adventure funded by Azure Capital and Telesoft Ventures.
- CEO for MobileSys (Mountain View, CA) funded by Norwest Venture Partners, Bank of America Venture Partners, Alcatel Ventures, Duff Akerman & Goodrich and Novus Ventures.
- VP Business Development for Zend (Cupertino, CA) funded by Azure Capital Partners, Index Ventures, SAP, Platinum Ventures, and Walden Israel.
- VP Sales for Neoware based in Philidelphia, PA, a publicly traded company on NASDAQ exchange.
- CTO for FirstSource (Los Angeles) funded by Weiss Peck and Greer, ABS Ventures, US Trust/Charles Schwab, NBCi and En Pointe Technologies.
More examples of our approach to Executive Search and Detailed Methodology is available by contacting Colter & Associates.